Monday, August 10, 2009

Witness Protection Program

I have seen things I was never meant to see... too much blood to speak of... in my time here... and there... (because I get around...) oh yes!

I have heard things and spoken words that should have never fallen on human ears... I should just save it all for the squirrels... my secrets are safe with them and they handle truth well...

I have connected souls that should have never been connected... and ruined lives and taken the virginity of my best friend using the body of very awful boy. And others wear life-long scars and others are slowly suffocating but don't yet realize it and then others are being used as mere bodies in the flesh... all because of my very poor judgment in character and my endless hope and faith that other people can be like me... can be sincere and conscious... and treats hearts like fragile porcelain...

I am a ruiner of all things loved due to my hope in just that- love. I dare you to say otherwise. I dare you to make just arguments about such matters... because my actions can't be justified... due to these endless and haunting results.

I want to binge and purge my truth into voided mud holes free of hearts and minds and ears and skin. I want to free you all of the pain I've caused using my best intentions as my sharpest weapon. All the pain I am still causing and watching slowly happen...

If everyone could be honest... I could relax. If I could become a liar... I could sleep sound at night... with nothing keeping my mind a chaotic collection of secrets meant to be spoken loud...

And I scream into a deep dark nothing... and I sit silent... in everyone else's blood... staining my body red.

No comments:

Post a Comment