Monday, July 12, 2010

Pretty Little Waste of Time

I am left in silence and I am silently unaffected?
Without a voice, without a care... in the world.
And it's this that makes me realize how I hold stock in some things with no true value.
Pretty distractions are just that... pretty distracting. Pointless, even.
And you are always without a point anyways, truly.
And I am always misunderstood. Well, at least... I was.
Combining going no where fast with getting some place far too fast is toxic, really.
And I opened my eyes this morning and tasted the pillow with my smile.
And I closed my eyes last night without a thought of you, for once.
I am a force beyond your control. You are a passive (not so aggressive) waste of time.
You confuse patience with procrastination.
But for once... I am not confused. Not misguided by your over anylizing tendancies.
And I realize that the way I live is the way I live. I am who I am. (and it's not wrong)
So take my hand and lead me to heartbreak in another's arms...
Because I'd rather feel love than this nothingness...
I would rather feel a cold sharp break than feel nothing at all.

1 comment:

  1. "And I realize that the way I live is the way I live. I am who I am. (and it's not wrong)" what a great line! btw thanks for following me back

    ReplyDelete